Some of you might know that my partner and I have been following the Australian Pastry Team for two years in order to document their journey to Singapore for the Asian Pastry Cup, and then France for the World Pastry Cup.
We have hours of great footage, and we need the help of a professional editor to cut all this material into an awesome documentary. You can hear me talk about it in the video above (you’re allowed to have a laugh at my “unnaturalness” in front of a camera!)
That is why we have launched a Pozible campaign, which works on the principle of crowdfunding.
We got the help of several partners who were very generous and offered their support to help this project come to fruition and thanks to them we have pretty cool rewards for our supporters, such as:
– Yearly subscriptions to publication Baking Business Magazine, where you will be able to read all the news about the pastry and baking industry, with regular contributors such as Pastry chefs Anna Polyviou (Shangri-La), Jessica Pedemont (Chocolate Artisan), Planet Cake director Paris Cutler etc.
– DVDs of the documentary “The Pastry Battlers” when it is finished
– Posters of “The Pastry Battlers”
– Downloads of the documentary
– Name listing in the film credits online
– Invitations to the screening launch
… and more!
Lovers of food, pastry and great stories, we need your help to make this documentary happen!
Spread the word to your friends, family, colleagues and even better, support the documentary with a pledge on: www.pozible.com/ThePastryBattlers
You can find more information on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ThePastryBattlers
Thank you 🙂